Pages

Tuesday 7 September 2010

Timetable



Sometimes, no matter how long you have been waiting, you do end up missing the bus.

The good thing is, it is only sometimes. So, for the other times, remember to check the Timetable.

And we ended up missing the party on the Green ship, since we reached the venue an hour and half after the party was supposed to have begun. We were hopelessly optimistic too, to have walked up and down the quay at that time and in that temperature, in vain of course.

8 comments:

Felicity said...

I love.
The picture and the post. :)

nerdyberdy said...

I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Come take photographs here!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know the bald one - I mean that in the best way possible - blogged, but I agree!

Uttara said...

@ Amster,
Merci beacoup, meine liebe.

@ Banshers,
I miss you too mach. I will. Of you and other awesome things.

@ Croor,
I don't think she particularly likes to be called the bald one. But sure thing Cap'n =)

Bakarbaaz said...

Madchild. Just come off!

Uttara said...

Why and how?

carapace said...

This looks like Marine Drive. Without the sea.

Uttara said...

Actually, to the right flows the Weser River. So yeah, quite like Marine Drive.